Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Partnerships team brings new content creators to Twitch and develops them into some of the industry’s biggest names. As the Salesforce Administrator, you will report to the Salesforce Technical Architect on the Partnerships team, collaborating with the Operations team to support Account Managers on a global Salesforce instance that has been on Lightning Experience since day 1. You will be the first line of support for our primary users, providing training and documentation, gathering new requirements, enhancing the user experience, and collaborating with the engineering team on builds. You will work with end-users and upper management to improve the current workflow while helping lay the groundwork for bigger strategic goals.
- Perform Salesforce configuration and customization to support process automation.
- Develop end-user training documentation and provide user training for new releases.
- Work directly with end-users and management to support reporting and administrative needs.
- Promote user adoption of Salesforce.
- Write and execute test plans.
- Develop administrative runbooks for different scenarios.
- Support processes promoting data integrity, data governance, and compliance.
- Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on Salesforce configuration experience
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model / architecture, and security model
- Experience with Salesforce change management
- Excel in a collaborative environment; we work with Legal, Finance, IT, Marketing, Sales, and product teams.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with APTTUS Contract Management Software (CLM)
- Experience participating in an agile delivery team
- Experience using version control to track changes (such as Git)
- Experience in a client or internal customer-facing technical role
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.), Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.