Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch’s Mobile Engineering team builds the Twitch experience for the Android and iOS platforms, supporting phones and tablets. These platforms represent an ever-growing share of Twitch viewership and providing functional and delightful experiences on them is essential to our user engagement.
As a Mobile Release/Automation Engineer, you will be the driving force in automating and improving our build and release processes. Additionally, you would maintain and enhance our automated testing framework to help the team ship high-quality releases. You will report to our Mobile Engineering Manager.
- Implement, maintain, and improve release automation tools used by mobile engineers to ensure regular high-quality releases
- Maintain automated testing frameworks
- Support our tools for continuous builds
- 2+ years of mobile development experience, release engineering, or automated testing
- Proficiency with the Android or iOS ecosystem
- Experience with infrastructure management and development
- Experience automating release and build processes for mobile apps
- Experience implementing test automation frameworks from the ground up on Android or iOS
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI platforms, Java/Kotlin, and Objective-C/Swift
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Familiarity with container-based management such as Docker
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.), Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily, Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.