Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Music Team is building the future of Twitch. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our team and own the execution of complex technical programs and product programs, including the coordination of 4 different teams to build a new creator tool. You will work with the PM of Music and the SDM of Music Engineering, partnering on the delivery of a large project in 2020, in addition to numerous programs throughout the year.
You will join a team of TPMs across Twitch who support exciting roadmaps of product features and technology programs that benefit Twitch viewers. If you have an interest in managing diverse opinions and feedback, building consensus, and figuring out how to execute on a great product strategy, this role may be a good fit for you.
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership to plan execution roadmaps, resourcing, and launch plans
- Identify, document, and resolve or mitigate risks in complex, diverse programs, and technical projects
- Actively participate in and contribute to technical design discussions, proactively identifying challenges and risks
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization by identifying inefficiencies, driving the adoption of tools and automation, and coaching others on project management best practices
- 3+ years of experience as a technical program manager or similar role in software organizations
- Technical experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with product development methodologies
- Music Lover
- Experience working in scrappy environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.