Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch’s content acquisition deal modeling and analysis, ensuring accurate reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning. The team analyzes new content investments across UGC (individual streamers) and esports, supporting the go-to-market execution. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will help improve our financial capabilities, driving an elevated level of visibility and transparency into Twitch’s content investments. You will report to the Director of Finance - Biz/Content.
- Guide primary financial models related to content acquisitions and develop financial insights to help ensure deal teams understand and assess deal performance and return on investment
- Ensure accurate reporting on all deal-level financial metrics and goals, highlighting trends and explaining the causes of variances
- Provide clear analyses to company partners and translate those findings into recommendations that align with Twitch’s monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Manage multiple data sources to ensure data integrity and quality of data for content budget reporting
- You'll partner with team members to understand needs and ensure understanding of reporting through reconciliation, troubleshooting and resolving variances
- Drive operational excellence in the area of finance operations, including reviewing and approving content deals, and tracking spend against budget from initial deal approval through to accrual and payment
- Manage monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc forecasting/planning cycles for the Content Partnerships organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Engineering
- 3+ years in finance/accounting, banking, or consulting experience
- Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) modeling and data (experience with SQL or Power Query a plus)
- Navigate through vast amounts of data and make relevant management decisions
- Highest standards of accuracy
- Enjoy collaborating with team members
- Experience with Tableau and SQL
- Familiarity with Netsuite
- Previous start-up experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.