Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As Creative Director, you are the creative leader that brings integrated campaign expertise, design innovation and thought leadership to all creative disciplines across EMEA. You think strategically and holistically about brand experience and how these map between creators, viewers and brand partners across markets. You are an innovator who thrives on delivering elegant and succinct creative solutions to complex briefs. Reporting to the Marketing Director EMEA, you will be responsible for defining creative strategy and development of Twitch’s digital marketing campaigns across these continents, laddering up to our global brand architecture but in a hyper-localised tone.
You are a seasoned creative who works collaboratively and constantly thinks strategically about campaigns, branding and design. You have a passion for continually exploring the edges of brand expression to memorably impact culture.
You have an extensive background in conceptual creative development, brand strategy and copywriting, whilst embracing an exceptionally high standard of brand design. You will work collaboratively across marketing, brand, content, product and Biz Dev teams through a variety of media. Ultimately, you will define and lead the growth of the entire creative output in EMEA.
- Oversee the holistic creative strategy and direction of brand, product and content marketing campaigns across EMEA.
- Coherently deliver all creative output internationally in-line with global guidelines but with a distinct, localised approach.
- Lead delivery of all creative, including developing a consistent and reliable infrastructure across multiple markets.
- Develop original, breakthrough creative for a variety of marketing and brand experience touch-points.
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of partners whilst being able to break down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas.
- Build, inspire, and lead an outstanding creative team through developing programs and forums for mentorship and thought-leadership.
- Identify the best creative talent to support the growth of the Twitch brand across the continent.
- 8+ years of proven success as a creative leader, with 5+ years of agency experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and interpersonal capabilities to build, lead, manage and inspire teams in the long term.
- Experience working internationally, across diverse and complex organisations.
- Passion for content creation specific for new media, video, social content and paid advertising.
- Strong writing and design/art direction background.
- Experience concepting and managing creative agencies, film productions and photo shoots on tight deadlines.
- Engages in all content and able to present design vision and philosophy.
- Ability to think clearly and contribute to editorial discussions and strategy during the entire design process, from concept through completion.
- On time and on budget delivery of all major design, marketing projects.
- Retention and job satisfaction of team members.
- Strong perspective on creative culture and practice.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Five Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.