Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
At Twitch, our employees are at the heart of what we do, embodying a sense of community and providing us with an opportunity to tell a rich story of our employee experience. Creating compelling and authentic employee stories is essential to the success of our employer brand. We are looking for our first ever Employer Brand Specialist to bring our stories to life through an inclusive lens.
As Brand Specialist, you will build and maintain our external-facing brand in partnership with our Employer Brand leader (who you will also report to). Our Employer Brand team is small, but mighty, so you will most likely wear many hats.
Your primary focus (~60% of your time) will be to build our storytelling strategy online, partnering across the business to identify those stories, big and small, that make Twitch, Twitch.
You will also focus on developing our brand presence at large-scale events, like Grace Hopper Celebration, AfroTech, and Lesbians Who Tech. We attend these events to celebrate diversity in our industry and build relationships with attendees. You will be responsible for crafting our presence through the lens of our brand.
- Grow our current social presence online (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.) through targeted content and engagement. Identify new opportunities to build our brand online through new channels.
- In partnership with our Employer Brand leader, create and launch a Twitch stream dedicated to providing insight into life at Twitch. Look for storytelling opportunities and develop regular content.
- Develop our brand presence at large-scale events, like Grace Hopper and Lesbians Who Tech. Take our story and manifest it into an experience connecting attendees to the secret sauce of Twitch.
- Bring online engagement metrics to Talent Acquisition management team; identify opportunities for improvement
- Embed yourself in the employee experience and cross-collaborate with employee advocates across the business who embody Twitch to tell their story
- Flex your writing skills through story development and recruiting pitches
- 3+ years experience in communications, brand, social media, or related role
- Can provide strong writing assignment
- Can demonstrate social media expertise, especially in LinkedIn.
- Project Management experience
- Proactive, adaptable, goal-oriented and highly motivated
- Twitch user; you have knowledge of the platform and enjoy watching streams, or even streaming yourself
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.