Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Advertising team at Twitch creates new ad products to help creators earn revenue, advertisers promote value and viewers have an engaging experience with advertising on Twitch.
As a Senior / Principal Product Manager, you will be the product and business leader responsible for building and scaling a portfolio of new advertising experiences that are grounded in the live, shared, and interactive nature of Twitch. These include Bounty Board, new forms of interactive video advertising, and sponsorship products. You’ll help streamers earn revenue by sharing engaging content such as new games, trailers and exciting new products with their community. You’ll help advertisers improve measurable results through these campaigns and grow Twitch’s revenue. You will work with broader Amazon teams, other Twitch product teams, data scientists, engineers, sales, finance, and partnerships to establish the product roadmap; build and launch new products; and operate as the business owner of this new product.
- Determine product roadmap for native advertising products on Twitch
- Establish business and technical requirements of a product by working with customers, partners and our teams.
- Work directly with engineers to build products - lead product development from roadmap development to building, testing and launching products.
- Create go-to-market planning with Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.
- Manage trade-offs among customer experience, revenue and engineering investments.
- Collaborate gracefully with data science, analytics, engineering and finance to determine the right level of investments.
- Assess the technical feasibility of a proposed product or feature and enable engineers to make the right technical trade-offs
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet, financial, and technical goals
- 6+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably computer Science.
- Previously demonstrated the complex products through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Care a lot about creating products that delight users, diving into the details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Significant experience in running product experiments and applying product analytics
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.