Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing, the Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing will manage the marketing component of the App Store Optimizations for the Twitch portfolio of apps, which includes iOS, Google Play, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, LG, and more. You will work with multiple teams to test, launch, and optimize our apps in various stores. This includes every piece of the app store from the title and icons to the description and the keywords in various languages and regions around the globe. In addition to the optimizations, you’ll also help promote the app through teams.
- Own App Store Optimization strategy from idea to execution and reporting.
- Manage and help facilitate all promotions with platforms and channels
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to gain insights and identify areas for improvement
- 3+ years of recent experience working with various app stores
- Ability to communicate across a number of levels and be able to influence development and marketing teams
- Experience working in the mobile space
- Experience with SEO
- Experience in mobile gaming
- Understand international app store markets
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.