Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is seeking an experienced Brand Marketing Manager to serve as its brand steward. You will champion the Twitch brand, managing day-to-day planning and execution for brand marketing campaigns while also developing and enforcing brand guidelines. Reporting to the Head of Brand, you will work closely with partners across marketing, product, content, business development, and sales, consulting on brand best practices and being our brand's cheerleader internally. You are a motivated, enthusiastic learner with a strategic mind and strong communication skills. You're an experienced brand marketer who is comfortable managing complex marketing channels / campaigns with multiple partners.
- Proudly serve as the guardian and champion of the Twitch brand
- Lead day-to-day management of integrated brand marketing campaigns, from weighing in on strategy to delivering assets -- on time and on budget
- Partner closely with the internal Creative Team and oversee external agency partners
- Lead efforts to build upon existing brand guidelines, identifying and addressing strategic and executional gaps
- Vet all brand permissions requests globally through a strategic lens to ensure Twitch brand standards are upheld and protected
- Introduce and maintain clear processes and toolkits, enabling seamless intake and review of brand-related requests
- Become an expert on Twitch’s brand architecture, partnering with Product Marketing to advise on naming and branding decisions for new products and services
- Drive efforts to infuse Twitch’s brand identity and values internally, identifying opportunities to reinforce our brand narrative and mission among employees
- Find opportunities across Twitch’s internal and external efforts to make the brand more cohesive, aligned, and user centric
- 5+ years of experience and expertise in brand strategy, brand marketing, and creative execution
- Experience working with consumer brands that have global impact (and experience working with digital communities is a plus)
- Strong communication skills -- presentations, written, and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Highly organized with experience creating and implementing processes; project management skills
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.