Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The University Programs team is looking for a passionate Recruiting Coordinator to join our small but mighty team. You will help organize and coordinate recruitment of and programming for the next generation of Twitch talent. From intern sourcing to new graduate placement, you will be an essential source of support for all aspects of student recruitment cycles. You will report into the university recruiting team and promote excellent candidate experience and ensure seamless onboarding and offboarding processes. Successful candidates in this role will have a record of excellence in program execution, a love for student development, and a long-term interest in talent acquisition.
- Source diverse early career talent across recruiting platforms like Jumpstart or LinkedIn
- Coordinate phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Maintain multiple applicant tracking and People systems ensuring information is aligned and up-to-date
- Demonstrate high level of confidentiality with our candidates and hiring partners
- Provide an excellent recruiting experience for all university candidates
- Partner closely with University Programs team, checking in to ensure intern pipelines are serving the business
- Create and share recruiting reports
- Implement thoughtful, creative student programming (tech and non-tech)
- Build meaningful relationships with interns throughout their tenure at Twitch
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ year of recruiting/higher education (Technology-focused companies or selective campus institutions preferred)
- Record of teaming up successfully across organizations to find and build solutions
- Experience providing regular data against hiring goals and roadmap plans
- Experience supporting projects that met or surpassed designated hiring goals
- Familiarity with non-profit organizations or non-traditional talent communities to support scope and depth of talent pipeline
- Experience navigating People technology systems (i.e. Workday, Greenhouse, iCIMS, Slate)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.