Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
We're looking for a Senior Program Activation Manager to join our Brand Partnerships Studio! The Program Activation Manager will work with our Creative Strategists, Client Services and Sales team. They will also work directly with external brands, agencies and production vendors to manage creative campaigns that help promote Twitch’s sales goals. Working from our New York office, you will oversee multiple creative projects and our partner relationships simultaneously. The role is a post-sale function -- focusing on the delivery of outstanding campaign programs smoothly, within budget and on time. You will demonstrate collaboration in working closely across multiple cross-functional teams at Twitch, and in against creative and logistical challenges. We’re looking for a creative, energized, and individual to help us achieve white glove service to our advertising clients, while expressing a 'can do' attitude.
- Develop project scopes, timelines, budgets, and staffing plans from sale to project completion
- Partner with the lead Twitch creative strategist, sales design team, client services, sales and external creative vendors to ensure the client’s vision is realized
- Manage several live productions including influencer promoted broadcasts, tournaments, contests and sweepstakes, on-site tours/events, and custom digital products
- Collaborate closely with creative strategy team on production of commercials
- Manage pricing programs, establishing a transparent project management process to avoid scope creep, negotiating contracts
- Create schedules and budgets, securing approvals, coordinating action items and communicating with design and sales to maintain workflow through the final asset release
- Communicate with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met
- Partner in kick-off and status meetings throughout the post-sale development process -- anticipating potential issues during production phase and proactively providing smart creative solutions. Coordinate and track edit feedback with project team members
- Initiate vendor paperwork (including NDAs, requests for new contracts, new vendor paperwork, advance requests, etc.) and manage invoice process
- Talent management including contracts to booking travel, reviewing ROS, to being a personal handler at an activation or event
- Collaborate closely with the West Coast and Midwest teams
- 5+ years experience in hands-on project management, preferably in a creative agency, advertising agency or production company
- Experience in video production with the ability to coordinate efforts with creative strategist from start of project to delivery of assets
- Understand production and post-production processes and ability to monitor progress for execution
- Have a network of vendor relationships and experience with the competitive bidding process
- Will negotiate estimates on jobs and stay on budget and with all required legal requirements between agencies and partners
- Impeccable project management skills with the ability to flex to client needs
- Be comfortable working non-traditional hours as needed, including travel
- Understand digital technologies. Knowledge of Asana and JIRA
- Knowledge of the game industry and the Twitch platform
- Relationships with content creators and Influencers
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.