Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Together with the Advertising Operations Manager - APAC, this will be one of the first Ad Ops position in the growing Singapore office, anchoring the Southeast Asia region, reporting to the Director of Global Ad Operations. It will join regional ad ops teams based in San Francisco and London supporting of a global advertising effort. We’re looking for experienced ad ops professionals looking to support a team with sales goals and expanding responsibilities. You will begin as an individual contributor as the main contact for the APAC region, and over time will build a team of Campaign Managers supporting the region. Responsibilities are divided into two distinct areas: ad revenue and ad technologies.
From a revenue perspective, the objective of Ad Operations is to support Twitch's revenue functions by fulfilling IO's in the exact fashion of which they are sold. This involves scheduling, flighting, prioritizing and optimizing line items and creative assets for all media in the ad server. We monitor inventory availability and make behind the scenes optimizations throughout campaigns to ensure each campaign fulfills our commitments to agencies and advertisers. Additionally, we maintain and modify the infrastructure of game titles, exclusion labels, and targeting key values.
From a technology perspective, Ad Operations understands the complexities of our ad server (Ad Manager 360) and how it functions within Twitch's ad serving ecosystem affecting teams from sales to biz dev and partnerships. We understand the nuances of each of the major vendors including DCM, Sizmek, and Innovid, and others. We navigate each unique reporting platform and ensure that billable numbers are in line with internal numbers. We're responsible for voicing sales and operational challenges regarding our ad product. We're also the first escalation point for ad related bugs before they are reported to Engineering. We're responsible for visual and ad experience QA, ensuring a positive user experience. An additional responsibility is understanding backend reporting metrics to help improve decisions such as the ad product pipeline, understanding fill rates in latest markets and partner payouts.
- Manage campaigns end-to-end from order building to inventory management to trafficking and billing
- Communicate campaign performance with sales and client services, recommending optimization changes to achieve client expectations
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Understand ad technologies as it pertains to Twitch and the ad serving ecosystems
- 2+ years in online media (preferably with a video publisher)
- Proficient in publisher, ad tech or agency ad serving systems like Ad Manager 360, FreeWheel, Sizmek, etc
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Twitch platform and Twitch advertising experience
- Experience with multiple ad servers
- Experience with complex reporting platforms such as Tableau or Mode
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off