Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
You will be the first Ad Ops individual in our growing Singapore office, anchoring the Southeast Asia region, reporting to the Director of Global Ad Operations. It will join regional ad ops teams based in San Francisco and London supporting a global advertising effort. We’re looking for experienced ad ops professionals looking to support a team with sales goals and expanding responsibilities. You will begin as an individual contributor as the main contact for the APAC region, and over time will build a team of Campaign Managers supporting the region. Responsibilities are divided into two distinct areas: ad revenue and ad technologies.
From a revenue perspective, the objective of Ad Operations is to support Twitch's revenue functions by fulfilling IO's in the exact fashion of which they are sold. This involves scheduling, flighting, prioritizing and optimizing line items and creative assets for all media in the ad server. We monitor inventory availability and make behind the scenes optimizations throughout campaigns to ensure each campaign fulfills our commitments to agencies and advertisers. Additionally, we maintain and modify the infrastructure of game titles, exclusion labels, and targeting key values.
From a technology perspective, Ad Operations understands the complexities of our ad server and how it functions within Twitch's ad serving ecosystem affecting teams from sales to biz dev and partnerships. We understand the nuances of each of the major vendors including DCM, Sizmek, and Innovid, and others. We navigate each unique reporting platform and ensure that billable numbers are in line with internal numbers. We're responsible for voicing sales and operational challenges regarding all ad product.
- Manage campaigns end-to-end from order building to inventory management to trafficking and billing
- Communicate campaign performance with sales and client success, recommending optimization changes to achieve client expectations
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Understand ad technologies as it pertains to Twitch and the ad serving ecosystems
- Build internal relationships and influence in market with diverse roles across a variety of pre and post sale roles.
- 5+ years in online media (preferably with a video publisher)
- Proficient in publisher, ad tech or agency ad serving systems like Ad Manager 360, FreeWheel, Sizmek, etc
- Comfort with risk assessment and independent decision-making.
- Experience leading an ad operations team supporting a global effort
- Experiencing navigating major ad serving projects such as migrations and product rollouts
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Twitch platform and Twitch advertising experience
- Experience with multiple ad servers including proprietary ad servers
- Experience with complex reporting platforms such as Tableau or Mode
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave