Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The business development team works with strategic partners across entertainment, gaming, OEM, and consumer products markets worldwide. To support our growth, we are looking for a motivated and highly analytical Senior Business Development Manager with experience building and executing on cross-border plans, driving impactful partnerships, and navigating across multiple teams. You are strategic, and able to negotiate terms that benefit Twitch communities.
- Build compelling international strategic partnerships with gaming, esports, and non-gaming partners. This includes managing relationships and negotiations from ideation through execution.
- Develop long-term strategies for essential Twitch strategic priorities, factoring in several Twitch Department goals.
- Explain business plan and product vision and strategies to both all partners. Provide relevant insights to other teams based on customer feedback and data analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development, Startups, Consulting, or Private Equity
- Strong track record of top performance
- Have managed strategic partners in the past, ensuring they work towards your our goal(s)
- Closed complex deals, including financial commitments
- Demonstrated creative thinking (deals & co-marketing) together with partner goals
- Significant travel expected
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.