Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are hiring a Finance Project Manager in our San Francisco, HQ office as we are undergoing massive systems transformation projects bringing needed automation and streamlining operations through the implementation of a new ERP system. We have many projects on boundary and upstream systems, including P2P automation, middle-ware integration, product definition and taxonomy. Additionally, Twitch is expanding its international operations creating new selling entities to support Twitch’s growth and ability to grow.
An essential initiative of this role would be to project manage the team for the activities supporting the International Expansion plan and SAP implementation and automation efforts, working directly with the Strategy Team PMO and the Global Controller.
Your job will be to structure projects with your partners, determine project goals and risks to execution, gather and determine comprehensive requirements, design new processes, change management to support planned benefits, and usher projects through the entire project life-cycle. You will use your understanding of finance to guide decision-making, and provide insight to support this strategic and other tactical projects across the Controllership organization.
- As PMO lead for finance, collaborate with Finance peers and teams, including Fintech, Tax, International Ops and Amazon partners to document requirements, process changes, implementation plans, etc. for projects, as-is and to-be workflows, identify gaps, propose improvements, and promote agreement to achieve agreed set of requirements.
- Create business case and requirement documents and develop test plans.
- Lead change management efforts within the Finance team and support organization-wide efforts in transitions.
- Establish and lead working group meetings. Provide regular project status reporting, presenting to executive sponsors.
- Use Finance knowledge to provide valuable inputs to the project team, identifying risks and guiding decision-making.
- Apply experience to identify appropriate PM tools to manage resources, schedules and issues while tracking the completion of milestones
- Manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigation's
- Keep executive sponsors informed with status presentations and appropriate escalations
- Manage through others; influence diverse team members to achieve project goals
- Support team members and establish healthy, collaborative relationships. Develop partner relationships and maintain communication channels
- Maintain enthusiasm, and focus on multiple circumstances
- Proactively organize project activities and requirements to achieve success
- Those who can assist collaboratively with helping others to grasp and drill down into details when needed are most successful
- Establish essential metrics to measure the impact of projects/ process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 or more years of experience in corporate finance at a multinational organization.
- 3-5 year’s experience in project management ownership within a multinational organization.
- Business process re-engineering and experience translating needs into detailed requirements
- Understand finance systems and how they support our processes, especially order-to-cash (O2C), and Record to Report (RTR).
- SAP BRIM/S4 Hana implementations, or ERP equivalent
- Six Sigma, or other project/process management certifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.