Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Director to join our brand new advertising sales team in Paris. If you're looking to join a highly successful team then we'd love to hear from you!
The Account Director - France will be reporting to the Sales Director France/Belgium in Paris. As part of our strong growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients the position is crucial to build up new business in France.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with media agencies, entertainment and gaming industry, and large brands. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
The individual will be passionate about the advertising and the games industry and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
- Build, manage, and grow strategic business partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement compelling sales strategies and products across markets
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- At least 8+ years of experience in online media sales
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to grow a book of business and to implement strategic business partnerships
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the video competitive landscape.
- Thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in collaborative teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel in France and to other countries
- University degree
- Fluent in French and English
- A passion for Twitch
- Gaming knowledge is a plus but the capacity of developing industry knowledge is a must have
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long)
- Life Insurance
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Maternity, Paternity & Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Savings Plan in addition to Statutory Pension Plan