Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Product, Platform & Marketing Finance team is responsible for driving transformational and profitable product and platform projects partnering with our Core Product, Platform and Technology Leaders including Viewer Engagement/Experience, Creators/Formats, Video and Platform innovation as well as optimizing our Marketing spend to acquire profitable viewers accordingly. As the Sr Director, Product, Platform and Marketing Finance you will be leading a team of 3-7 talented Managers and Analysts focused on building complex financial cost-benefit analysis for new features launched by Twitch (e.g. Channel points, Video optimization programs), optimizing KPI metrics to enhance financial results, leading monthly/quarterly P&L with your Business leaders as well as long-term strategic planning for prioritizing key resources across the company leveraging LTV.
- Lead and represent the team and Finance both inside and outside the CFO organization, building trusting relationships and influencing outcomes
- Act as a thought leader to our Business partners and develop a 5-year financial roadmap
- Lead in-depth monthly, quarterly re-forecasts as well as periodical Business Reviews
- Prioritize investments by leading strategic cost-benefit analysis (including ROI, LTV and other similar financial models) including optimizing and managing our Marketing budget
- Oversee the development/improvement of complex forecasting models and provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Partner with Accounting, Tax and Corporate Strategy on core strategic initiatives
- Hire and retain the best talent and develop them into future leaders
- Prepare clear and deliver concise written/verbal analysis and recommendations to Executives
- Understand the industry and the business to deliver actionable insights
- A total minimum experience of 10+ years with at least 4 years of experience managing teams in a Finance leadership role, which would include Corporate Finance, Investment Banking and similar backgrounds
- Business savviness and the ability to translate complex business operating models and operational KPIs into financial performance
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Team-first mentality and helps elevate Finance in the organization
- Strategic and proactive problem-solver, sees ahead and removes hurdles before they happen
- Solid knowledge of the P&L
- Ability to interact effectively with C-suite level executives
- You are Twitch user yourself
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.