Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is hiring our first Agency Development team to join our NYC office! The role of Holding Company Lead for WPP reports directly to our Head of Agency Development. This position is a key driver of relationships to the stakeholders of WPP. As a thought leader in the industry, this role will work collaboratively with Twitch Sales and WPP agency leadership to educate and evangelize Twitch’s capabilities both nationally and globally.
- Lead the development of agency-wide partnerships at WPP
- Successfully grow overall investment levels with WPP
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team in order to deliver best in class client service and consistent Twitch education within the WPP agencies
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field/discipline
- Proven track record of successful WPP partnerships
- Established relationships with WPP leadership
- 8+ years experience in Sales and Agency leadership
- Experience doing this role at another company
- Experience in a leadership position on an agency investment team
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.