Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is searching for a People Partner (HRBP) to join our team in London. You will support our leadership and employees to provide strategic partnership for people programs and people experience in Twitch. This isn’t just about running a smooth promotion process, our people partners need to have a solid understanding of our business, a connection to our employees and a passion for our culture. They develop relationships across the organisation which allow them to anticipate people needs, proactively address pain points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute. Our people team is focused on helping our business scale, our managers to lead and our people to excel. The people partners play a strategic role to achieving those outcomes. You will be a part of an organisation where you influence the thinking around our people processes, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
We ask that you collaborate across the People and Places functions, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon.
- Partner with business leaders to develop an effective People strategy
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to executives and senior leaders
- Provide thoughtful development solutions and cutting edge HR services across talent management, career development, performance management, people development and culture
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that allow the organisation to perform and scale efficiently as it grows
- Partner with diverse teams such as People Development, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards
- Provide appropriate coaching feedback to managers and employees
- Develop skills to promote the Twitch culture with team members
- Guide communication between recruiting and our teams. Participate in interview processes for essential hires
- Promote cross functional HR projects as needed
- An individual who operates with the outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience. Drive continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator.
- Commensurate experience in an HRBP leadership role, preferably in a tech environment
- Experience understanding organisational issues and effecting change
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Motivated by building and finding solutions
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation experience
- Listening skills and ability to relate to, and coach employees of all levels in the organisation
- Ability to travel internationally as needed, and flexibility to work across multiple time zones.
- You are Twitch user yourself
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages