Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
We are looking for a strategic Director, Client Strategy (Senior Sales Executive) with successful experience selling media in the video space. You will work to grow a territory and meet and exceed sales goals. The Director, Client Strategy will be a crucial member of the newly formed sales team in Brazil.
- Represent Twitch and develop relationships with key agencies within the Brazillian market
- Responsible for building and growing ad revenue, and when possible, exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals both individually and collaboratively as a team
- Prospect for new business and brands
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals through SFDC
- Work collaboratively with the broader global sales teams to uncover best practices and opportunities
- 7+ years with significant experience selling video successfully as a quota-carrying digital ad salesperson
- Demonstrable agency and client relationships in Brazillian market
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Be a team-player with a positive, problem-solving attitude
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong desire to win and to continuously develop personal and professional skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and accounts simultaneously
- Passion for Twitch and our community
- Amazon Entity, no wellness benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.