Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Twitch Sales Director in Brazil will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to advertisers and media agencies. This position will report to the Head of Sales - Americas who is based in NYC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating revenue in a newly established region while recruiting, leading and motivating a team of sellers to achieve revenue goals.
Who You Are
You have built a successful advertising sales team in the past and are excited to jump in to a newly formed entity. You are genuinely curious and will build more brand awareness to your agency and brand contacts to drive revenue to the Twitch brand in Brazil. You are looked at as an innovator those you have led and the clients you work with. With both data and learning, you are able to achieve the goals set forward to you. You have deep relationships with media agencies and relationships with clients across the gaming and entertainment industries. You are an educator and influencer.
Your ability to storytell is a natural magnet for those you meet to want to learn more. You thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for your clients, the business and your team.
- Represent and build Twitch advertising sales strategically both internally and at key industry events in LATAM
- Develop, own and execute overall sales strategy and vision in Brazil to ensure meeting revenue goals
- Recruit, lead and motivate a team of sellers to the local team
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business globally to identify and implement sales strategies and products strategically into market
- Build territory advertising revenue through collaboration
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree or certificate of completion of studies
- 8+ years of Media Sales experience with at least 5 years of experience successfully recruiting and managing a team
- Deep relationships with media agencies and premium brands
- Experience packaging innovative ideas and documenting your findings in SFDC
- A passion for Twitch and our community games and the gaming industry
- Amazon Entity, no wellness benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance