Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Come create the future of multiplayer entertainment at Twitch! We work with strategic partners across entertainment, gaming, OEM, and consumer products verticals. To support our growth, we are looking for a talented, driven and highly analytical Business Development Manager with proven experience in relationship management to drive impactful partnerships. We are looking for a team player with proven experience in managing complex relationships and nurturing them to success. This team member is expected to help set the standard for best-in-class partner management and will partner with the world's largest and most influential game companies to drive big initiatives, build strong relationships, and drive growth. An ideal candidate is forward-thinking, strategic, and able to effectively negotiate terms that benefit Twitch communities.
- Generate and execute high impact strategic partnerships with game publishers. This includes managing relationships and negotiations through execution to ensure successful long term partnerships.
- Develop a long-term strategy for key partners, factoring in various Twitch Business Unit goals
- Articulate sophisticated product vision and strategies to both internal and external partners. Provide relevant insights to internal teams based on customer feedback and data analysis.
- Strong academic background from top business school
- Has managed top tier / strategic developers in the past, ensuring they work towards the candidate’s company’s goal(s)
- Closed large and complex deals, including financial commitments
- Worked within a highly entrepreneurial environment (can-do attitude)
- Demonstrated creative thinking (deals & co-marketing) in conjunction with partner goals.
- Passion for gaming and/or Twitch communities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.