Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Join our growing recruiting team! As a recruiting coordinator at Twitch, you will manage all aspects of coordination/logistics including; candidate pipeline status, ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the interview process, scheduling, and more! Join a team that is passionate about growing and building out Twitch with awesome people. This is an opportunity to have a big impact in a rapidly scaling team and company.
- Manage an effective coordination process for candidates and hiring managers that will enable scaling of our recruiting processes
- Schedule interviews, book travel arrangements for candidates, manage reimbursements, reserve conference rooms and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience
- Communicate professionally in all candidates interactions
- Compile interview packets, schedules and gather feedback from interviewers in a timely manner
- Manage recruiting data transactions, including data entry for job requisition and new hire information
- Work on other side projects related to recruiting/People Operations
- You've had experience in an administrative role in the past
- You are a whiz with organization and like building efficient processes for other people to use
- You have outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- You have the ability to handle multiple and diverse objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience working in a startup or fast paced environment
- Experience with Google Apps and applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Experience maintaining HR or ATS systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.