Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As Partnerships Operations Manager you will manage, coordinate and execute Partner-facing strategic initiatives in EMEA to provide value to Twitch creators. With a particular focus on a program of events, content initiatives and Partner experiences, you are responsible for identifying KPIs, budgeting, building consensus with internal and external stakeholders, and executing initiatives. Working closely with the Senior Partnerships Operations Manager, you will input on strategy and present reports on progress as well as problems/solutions. You will support on executing TwitchCon Europe and NA from a Partnerships perspective. You are well-versed in all aspects of customer experience, event hosting, proposals, and KPI reporting.
In this role you will build relationships with internal teams such as Marketing, PR, Sales, Finance, BD and Content to support successful execution of your projects. You should have strong knowledge of the streaming and gaming industry and an understanding of sector events. As the ideal candidate, you are comfortable leading initiatives under evolving timelines, and will have strong organizational skills, stakeholder management experience and a customer service mentality.
- Execute a program of events, Partner experiences and content initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing, BD, Sales, PR and Content teams; build and strengthen relationships with key external stakeholders
- Track, manage and report key performance metrics, objectives and goals
- Actively provides recommendations on strategy mediation/iteration throughout business year
- Supporting coordination of creator PR activity
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as challenges and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Identify, manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- 4+ years in an agency or in house events management capacity/ or equivalent client service execution role
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be organized, strategic, creative and be able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver against organizational goals
- A self-starter mentality: must be able to effectively work independently and autonomously
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling and execution
- Knowledge of Twitch and adjacent gaming/streaming industry
- Proven ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Comfortable working with data to make business decisions
- Ability to travel regularly for site visits and program execution (more than 30 days of travelling a year)
- Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
- History working in a consensus building role
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce
- Experience using data systems (Tableau, Mode, etc).
- Experience with project management systems (Asana, Trello, Monday).
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages