Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Program Activation Manager is tasked with managing the execution and reporting of campaigns delivered by the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio. The ideal candidate will be a creative & strategic thinker who knows how to bring ideas to life in an engaging way across digital, mobile, native and social platforms. A clear understanding of the execution process as well as success metrics for program elements is a must.
This position will report to the PAM global director and partner with other functions within the ad sales org throughout the execution process of each program.
- Accountable for the overall execution, management and quality control of all custom solutions projects from sale to project completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets
- Ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project
- Monitor, create and maintains schedules and budgets across all projects
- Secure approvals, coordinate action items and communicate cross-functionally with design and sales to maintain workflow through the final asset release
- Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
- Alongside the client services team, be accountable for client relationships after the program has sold through, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource consumption, financial reporting and billing
- 3+ years of experience in a client services / project management role, working with and delivering to external clients.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies
- Must be able to communicate ideas clearly, professionally, and persuasively
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand new technology concepts
- Experience with task management software
- Thrives on project timelines
- Passion for video gaming & Twitch
- Corporate Health Insurance & Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount