Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As a Performance Marketing Manager on the Twitch Growth Marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in the acquisition and reactivation of Twitch users across desktop web.. This role will focus primarily on buying on desktop for Programmatic RTB, Social, and Direct Buys where you will be tasked with driving high-value traffic to Twitch in line with our business KPIs . You will work cross-functionally with team members from Analytics, Brand Strategy, Data Science/Business Intelligence, and Growth to build and execute campaigns. Success in this role means being able to drive end-to-end strategy and execution across many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. This will also require understanding best practices in fraud tracking, the creation of analytical testing frameworks, and campaign optimization. This role is the ideal opportunity for performance marketers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where there efforts can have a lasting impact on the business.
- Define and run the user acquisition and retargeting strategy for desktop web campaigns
- Optimize the acquisition and retargeting budgets in channels you manage and deliver efficient return on investment
- Responsible for implementing campaigns, adjusting bids, and monitoring performance
- Drive growth in our performance marketing channels by efficiently scaling conversion volume through testing and optimizations
- Develop reporting structure for performance marketing channels
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify the best value proposition for the advertising campaigns and optimize various stages of the conversion funnel on the campaigns that you run
- Work closely with the creative team to create marketing assets
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in acquisition marketing to consumers, doing programmatic, social and direct desktop buying
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, etc.
- Experience working with attribution providers, DMPs, and DSPs and doing floodlight tagging
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Engineering and Product
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels
- Experienced in managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts
- Twitch User
- Gaming industry experience
- Agency experience
- Tradedesk Certified
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.