Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As the Leadership recruiting team Lead at Twitch, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and helping close the most sought after Leadership Talent in the world. We work with Twitch’s executive leadership as consultants; partnering to develop and innovate recruiting strategies.
We are seeking a dynamic Leadership Recruiter/Researcher who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team. A desire to provide the highest level of service to our internal leadership and external candidates as well as a research driven approach to recruiting are key requirements of this position.
Executive recruiting strategy and execution:
- In partnership with the Twitch Talent Director and executives, create global executive recruiting strategies for each business line and function.
- Own and execute leadership searches, including but not limited to, developing robust and innovative search strategies, mapping target companies and markets, engaging and assessing top-tier candidates, leading client update meetings, hosting candidates and providing an exceptional onsite experience, conducting on-site interviews and participating in debriefs, performing reference checks, presenting and negotiating offers.
- Provide strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with executive leadership.
- Proactively seek to understand short- and long-term talent needs, succession planning and organizational strategy.
- In partnership with the Twitch Talent Director, develop goals, metrics and reporting cadence to senior leadership on executive recruiting activity.
Process / functional excellence:
- Elevate the executive recruiting function and implement a standardized yet agile process, which delights hiring managers and candidates.
- Create innovative new candidate identification methods, engagement strategies and channels for executive recruiting.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across hiring managers, candidates, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
- Create a diversity plan for every search.
- Develop goals, experiments and reporting on executive recruiting diversity data.
Leadership / team:
- Directly manage a researcher and/or lead through others to achieve hiring results.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs. Willingness to juggle multiple priorities and projects.
- Successfully and efficiently navigate Amazon’s recruiting and HR processes.
- Build positive partnerships with key departments – such as relocation, executive compensation and regional recruiting and HR leaders.
- Executive level recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience working on internal executive searches
- Experience in compensation and HR requirements as related to hiring
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.