Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Account Manager will be a crucial member of a growing Singapore sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients. The position will report to the Singapore Sales Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships and building upon existing relationships with individuals across both media agencies and clients. A key challenge will be educating the Singapore market as to the importance of Twitch, our service and our audience.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for clients and media agencies
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and media agencies
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- Deliver sales targets through strategic and creative selling
- Experience in digital media sales - video preferable
- Strong relationships within media buying agencies
- Thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and customers
- University degree
- A passion for video gaming and Twitch
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off