Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is searching for a Salesforce Administrator to manage the Business Systems that support the Global Ad Sales Organization. The main system of focus will be Salesforce, but other common cloud based apps found in the sales stack will also need to be supported. This role will work closely with the Business Systems Director to execute projects laid out by the Business Systems roadmap and support the day to day application needs of the org.
- Support the day-to-day application needs of our growing Ad Sales organization across Salesforce, Salesforce Analytics, Pardot, Anaplan and Asana.
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validation rules and workflows.
- Work with cross functional teams to build enhancements and integrations that scale.
- Partner with Salesforce developers to solution when customization is needed.
- Design, build and deliver projects laid out by Twitch’s Business Systems roadmap.
- Partner and consult with the business to identify and define business requirements.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve processes to keep teams as efficient as possible.
- Identify and implement short-term solutions while helping define the long-term solution.
- Help troubleshoot and resolve bugs identified by end users.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of Agile based development practices
- Experience using Salesforce data load tools (ie. dataloader.io)
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or MIS
- Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator
- Advertising / Media experience is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce Lightning and know limitations
- You are a gamer; you understand the gaming world; you are a streamer/partner; you love Twitch; you know the Twitch product
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer
- Naturally curious – You’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve the status quo
- Bias towards action – You take initiative and feel compelled to add value
- Builder mentality – You do not shy away from raising your hand for projects; you love to build
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.