Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Reporting to the Head of People Operations, the Senior Manager, People Operations is responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing global processes, programs and shared services to support the People Team, and Twitch employees overall. The role requires deep compliance knowledge and program management experience with the ability to scope, lead and deliver a wide range of complex projects, develop business cases, project charters, and provide executive updates and communications.
- Manage the ongoing operational delivery of global people processes and programs, setting objectives and timelines, tracking owners and milestones, and assessing progress and blockers.
- Monitor and ensure global compliance with statutory requirements and laws in different countries while maintaining a consistent experience across all locations; oversee and provide guidance and expertise with international expansions
- PMO: provide the people team with project management support and oversee tracking mechanisms for key team initiatives. Lead projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution across the People team and business partners
- Continuously identify changes, gaps and inefficiencies in existing processes and programs; provide standardization, simplification, and improvement recommendations to realign with business objectives
- Manage a team of specialists and coordinators supporting the end-to-end lifecycle of employees and be a strong resource for the People team
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming changes to employment laws and best practices. Work closely with Twitch’s legal team to ensure we are always in compliance globally.
- Take a lead role to drive the enterprise-wide and business unit specific annual activities (compensation review, performance kick-off, and associated year-end activities, talent preparation, employee engagement survey) within relevant lines of business
- Drive first-class change practices in implementing organizational changes which impact our people in partnership with business leaders and rest of people team
- Consistent application and adherence to Twitch policies and procedures to implement projects/ initiatives/ changes while having a pragmatic and flexible approach to solving business issues
- 6+ years experience managing people operations activities and teams on a global scale. Strong PM experience managing complex, global projects and programs.
- Experience evaluating, developing, and implementing operational improvements through automation and process redesign to ensure scalability and velocity
- Experience building cross-functional relationships across an organization and leading project teams
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience building complex projects/workflows/automations in Google Sheets/Excel.
- Experience managing a centralized service center model
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.