Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Twitch Recruiting team is looking for a talented, customer-focused Sourcing Recruiter - Sales to join our global recruiting organization. They will work with a team of Client Leads, Sourcing Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement, recruitment strategy development, and employer branding. They will be focused on networking closely within the Sales industry to identify the right talent and companies to target, and foster an environment that values collaboration and a service-oriented culture.
- Partner closely with aligned recruiting team to understand specific talent needs to successfully build a pipeline of active and passive top Sales talent through multiple channels
- Develop and build on a sourcing strategy to build a pipeline of candidates and other talent segments as needed using multiple channels such as personal network, blogs, forums, advertising and research methods and select sourcing tools to attract passive talent
- Actively participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance daily recruiting operations
- 3+ years of experience with creative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to develop a network of top-tier talent
- Ability to manage multiple sourcing channels
- Successful track record for identifying and hiring Sales talent in high-growth environments
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Greenhouse experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.