Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
We deal with some of the most challenging problems in the industry. Our scale and speed of growth forces us to experiment with techniques and technologies only the very biggest websites ever need to use. If you would like to work in a challenging engineering environment where every new project is a learning opportunity, you've come to the right place.
As an intern, you'll be thrown in the deep end of the pool. You'll own a project from start to finish and find the support of a dedicated Mentor and a Program Manager. You'll also participate in dedicated leadership development curriculum and gain industry knowledge from top Twitch executives in fireside chats. Add to this cohort trips, service opportunities, resume workshops, and housing (yes housing!) and you've got a packed summer.
- Contribute to product design and implementation discussions
- Push the envelope on speed to implement projects from the idea phase to production
- Test and iterate code before and after production release
- Capable of thinking through a problem and presenting a reasonable solution
- Implementing the solution reliably and quickly
- Can pick up a new language, and be productive with it in a week
- Likes to work collaboratively and can communicate well in a team environment
- BA/BS Graduation Year: 2021 (No Masters/PhD)
- Housing & competitive stipend provided
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Flexible PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.