Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
We are looking for a world class Art Director to join the Marketing Creative team with a background in brand and digital design. You're a thinker, visual designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once, with focus on brand design and innovation. You have a strong point of view on what’s next and understand how to impact culture by articulating the essence of brand through design. You are a champion of visual design and creative practice, and have a clear voice within the design community. Come shape the brand and invent innovative ways to introduce Twitch to the world. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, and passionate about building the Twitch brand.
- Collaborates with creatives, writers, and strategists to set new standards in creative work
- Leads break-through brand expressions, campaign creative, and digital forward design
- Creates world-class creative for Twitch’s channels and marketing campaigns
- Ensures quality elevation in all aspects of creative execution
- Partners with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design compelling content
- Mentor designers in best practice, design process and concepting
- Excellent conceptual and visual design skills
- Ability to clearly articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time efficiently, and effectively implement creative feedback from leadership
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms
- Portfolio features world-class visual design and campaign work
- 7+ years experience leading design teams with top agencies or global brands
- Experience building creative and design systems for 360 campaigns
- Knowledge of front-end digital design
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.