Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for managing motion graphic and video projects for use in a variety of marketing initiatives.
You will be helping to visualize our company voice and values through motion design. Your work will aid our narrative, guide our users and vendors while evangelizing our platform and products.
You will function within the brand design team while interfacing closely with marketing, community, and our partnerships teams to conceptualize and develop compelling video and assets.
- Develop an in-motion brand for Twitch in concert with existing graphic branding and illustration
- Propose solutions/concepts with rough sketches, storyboards, or mood-boards
- Contribute to the creative direction of new product launches and planned marketing initiatives
- Design and edit video pieces that strongly communicate product goals and concepts
- Produce animated graphics (lower thirds, slates, tags, and bumpers, etc) for large-scale client and partner productions
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure quality/complete raw footage
- Deliver high-quality assets in multiple formats depending on expected consumption
- Work with internal and external clients while managing complex projects
- 4+ years of motion design experience
- Modern and expressive motion graphics portfolio with an understanding of, and experience in branding, layout, color theory and typography in digital media
- Strong Adobe After Effects skills
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of modern video editing, delivery and compression techniques
- Strong time and resource management skills
- Meet critical deadlines under changing conditions
- Excels in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts
- 3D modeling and animation
- Audio editing and production
- Video production (writing, directing, cinematography)
- Design/Agency/VFX/Advertising or Studio background
- General Video Games Knowledge
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.