Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch Interactive Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Tax Analyst to join our growing Tax Team. The Tax Senior will be a key contributor to the Tax Team and will be responsible for managing and supporting the indirect tax function of the Tax Department. You will be reporting to the Tax Manager.
As Twitch continues to grow its live streaming platform with our amazing social community, we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of project management who will support and grow our unique social community via your strong technical tax knowledge and relationship building skills with cross functional teams.
- Partner with internal business partners on the timely review and filing of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax, value-added tax, and goods & service tax in multiple foreign, state and local jurisdictions.
- Prepare and analyze monthly reconciliation of transaction upload reports to revenue reports, and reconciliation of indirect tax accounts for Financial Reporting.
- Support foreign and domestic indirect tax audits by working closely with internal personnel.
- Provide guidance to different business partners and Revenue stakeholders within the Company on recent tax legislation
- Partner with the Tax Manager to respond to tax inquiries from customers, vendors, and internal departments
- Maintain and expand knowledge of applicable tax laws and accounting rules
- Support various system implementation initiatives
- Assist with other ad hoc projects
- BA/BS Degree in Accountancy.
- CPA and/or MS in Tax preferred.
- Experience in an ERP environment (NetSuite preferred; SAP/ Oracle (a plus))
- 3-5 years of in tax (SaaS Industry)
- Proficiency in key productivity tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Workday)
- Proficiency with tax research tools (CCH, RIA, and/or BNA)
- High attention to detail and strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- High work standards and work ethics
- Highly motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Identifies incomplete or inaccurate data,determines root causes, and may partner on resolution
- Investigates and corrects variances
- Implemented SOX internal controls
- Maintained documentation requirements
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.