Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a timely response
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude at all times
- Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
- Identifying customer needs and communicating them to the relevant teams
- Work closely with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Uphold company values and strive to always improve the platform and community experience
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Previous work in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, & mobile operating systems
- Written and verbal fluency of multiple non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and various broadcasting software
- Knowledge of the Twitch APIs
- Native member and deep knowledge holder of the Twitch community
- Capable of distinguishing a dank meme from a regular meme
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.