Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We brings the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Twitch Sales Director in Singapore will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to advertisers and media agencies. This position will report into the Head of APAC sales who will be based in Singapore
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with senior individuals across the gaming and entertainment industries, with a focus on driving strong relationships with media agencies. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
Creating a culture of customer service and innovation throughout the team, this individual will be passionate about the games and entertainment industries and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and be an innovative partner to clients and agencies
- Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non- endemic verticals
- Represent Twitch at industry events in Southeast Asia
- Manage a team of sellers and work collaboratively to build and grow relationships within market
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- Responsible for building and maintaining territory ad revenue and exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling
- 5+ years in digital media & managing sales teams
- A deep understanding of the digital media market across Singapore with experience of video
- Strong & senior relationships in media buying agencies
- Understanding of programmatic advertising
- Experience presenting to large groups at agencies/clients/events
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- University degree
- A passion for games and the gaming industry
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.