Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We brings the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. The Data Infrastructure team develops and operates the data platform that powers data systems and decision-making. Our data pipe receives over 20 billion events a day, and we forward live data to tens of systems as well as powering decisions at all levels of Twitch. We provide tools to store, transform, move, and understand data.
As the product manager on data infrastructure, you’d define new products and iterate on existing products to make it awesome to work with Twitch data. You would advocate for our customers needs as we plan our roadmap, monitor and improve the products based on metrics, and describe changes to be made, big and small. You have the opportunity to power up the tens of customer-facing systems and hundreds of people who use data at Twitch each month.
- Drive data infrastructure product strategy and development
- Collect customer needs and design systems to tackle them
- Make thoughtful trade-offs among a diverse set of team and priorities
- Communicate product plans and results to executives and internal customers
- 5+ years as a product manager of a technical product
- 2+ years professional software development
- 1+ years working with data and data tools
- 1+ years writing executive communications
- You’ve made petabytes of data usable
- You've designed data or infrastructure systems
- You're an excellent communicator
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.