The Senior Manager/ Director, Global Marketing Programs will manage the global marketing programs team to drive growth by executing our outbound marketing strategy in support of sales and marketing targets. You will facilitate the planning of omni-channel marketing programs to drive a strong ROI. You will manage a project portfolio encompassing NGS Target Enrichment, Synthetic Biology, and Biopharma Solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define target strategy based on customer and market requirements; interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups at all organizational levels to delineate and solidify our program strategy
- Work with product management, digital marketing, and the regional teams to direct the creation, execution, and evaluation of all global marketing programs & campaigns to drive revenue across our multiple channel mix including eCommerce, sales teams, and distributors
- Establish, drive, and report out group KPIs in line with strategic goals
- Facilitate the development of product messaging for a variety of internal and external needs including event tactics, webinars, case studies, and training materials
- Develop a comprehensive communications process and plan for external and internal audiences, maintaining brand & company voice
- Manage relationships with external agencies and copywriters, as well as develop our KOL network to create meaningful campaigns and impactful content
- Determine a cohesive event strategy plan incorporating the needs of each region - AMER, EMEA and APAC
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- MSc/PhD in life science
- 5-10+ years’ experience working within the Life Sciences sector
- Experience in Marketing Campaign Planning & Communications
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales; actual sales experience highly desirable
- Experienced people manager
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base cash compensation for this California-based role is targeted at $173,000 - $229,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate skill, experience, expertise, and location and may vary from the amount listed above. Compensation may be different in other locations.