Twist Bioscience is at an exciting phase of business growth. One of the company’s major initiatives is to expand operations to China. We are seeking an experienced a highly motivated Finance Manager to join Twist China. The Finance Manager should be familiar with local regulatory reporting requirement (PBOC) and have a clear understanding of the company operation, structure, policy, and act as business partner with general manager to provide full support to local business. He/she is responsible to manage monthly P&L analysis, cash management, preparation of budget / forecast, ad hoc financial analysis, Pricing/Margin analysis, ensuring compliance with group policy to prepare month ended and year ended closing, liaison for accounting related issues.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead China Finance team to perform day-to-day accounting processes, complete the financial reports and analyze the business performance
- Responsible for accurate and timely transaction processing for accounts payable, expense reporting, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, sales commissions, general accounting transactions, and tax compliance and tax
- Work with local outsourced accounting firm (or service) to fully implement YonYou software platform
- Prepare Twist China's financial budget and forecast
- Cash flow management, including but not limited to cash flow analyses and forecasts (annual, quarterly, and monthly)
- Perform monthly Budget versus Actual expense analysis to be review by Corporate management
- Developing long-term business plans based on the financials
- Coordinate all procurement to pay expenditures with China Supply Chain team for Twist China
- Local lead on all audit matters and tax submissions of the Company
- Manage outsourced accounting services of local Chinese service provider
- Lead the team to automate the accounting process and streamline the internal operational process to achieve the target
- Support China General Manager with various administrative Ad Hoc projects as needed
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent oral English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel or PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, ambitious with long-term career goals
- Willing to be based in Guangzhou
Education and Experience:
- Degree in accounting / finance or equivalent professional qualification
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 8 years working experience in the Finance or accounting with proven experience in leading a team