We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our Twist Bioscience Operations Team in Wilsonville, OR.
The Production Planner will be responsible for developing daily schedules and plans for production to follow to ensure customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner. Familiarity with enterprise software systems, data analysis, and attention to detail are critical to ensuring that production has a clear set of orders for the day, and expedite requests are monitored and tracked to completion. Candidate must have a high attention to detail and be able to communicate effectively with multiple teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to explore careers outside of the laboratory
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop daily production schedules for manufacturing to execute
- Generate manufacturing plans for critical process steps to efficiently manage orders against instrument and labor capacity
- Communicate and track expedite and special order requests for timely completion
- Develop and maintain basic to intermediate documentation to track and report out on production output
- Develop and maintain basic to intermediate documentation to track and document internal production planning processes
- Execution of basic testing scripts to support launch of new software functionality for automation of routine planning tasks
- 2+ years prior experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment. Prior hands-on experience in a laboratory is a bonus
- Intermediate computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft / Google office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Basic understanding of manufacturing capacity planning
Typical Working Conditions are:
- Working in controlled laboratory environment
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside of regular work hours/ work a flexible shift as needed
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.