Twist Bioscience is at an exciting phase of business growth. One of the company’s major initiatives is to expand operations to China. We are seeking an experienced a highly motivated Supply Chain associate to develop our planning mechanism and, support supply chain strategy and operations. The Supply Chain Associate’s goal is to develop and deploy demand/supply planning and monitor supply chain operation excellence. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate planning sense, logic and skill, drive initiatives of data analysis and cross-functional communications. You will have be able to demonstrate strong skills and willingness to collaborate with other departments, such as Production, Finance, Sales & Marketing. You will need a strong ability to deal with data cleaning and modeling.
- Act as a point of contact among Commercial/Marketing/Production/Corp shipping team
- Supports demand planning data collection, cleaning, verification and analysis
- Form up aligned, constrained demand and supply planning
- Work closely with the Corp supply chain team to deliver Twist China’s supply (purchase) plan
- Process purchase orders to acquire goods
- Ensure that key supply issue and decisions are escalated in time and aligned with all relevant departments
- Do proper process in local ERP system to trigger replenishment time and ensure correct inventory movement
- Other task assigned by department
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with internal customers
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Self-motivated, ambitious with long-term career goals
- Willing to be based in Guangzhou
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of planning, logistics, or warehouse management experience