Twist Bioscience is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our accounting team. This position will be based in Portland, Oregon, reporting to AP Manager. The Accounts Payable Clerk will need to process supplier invoices on a timely basis whilst maintaining accuracy and to support other members of the Accounts payable team in their day to day activities. The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
· Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all invoices through SAP.
· Ensure all data is entered into SAP properly. Any exception is tracked and corrected to all for timely payment
· Ensure all invoices are linked/matched resolving problems as appropriate.
· Ensure a high level of accuracy in the processing of invoices within the team and action required maintenance.
· Liaise with cost center owners to resolve pending payment issues
· Follow up of reminders and supplier demand notices from suppliers under own responsibility.
· Complete Supplier statement Reconciliations for suppliers under own responsibility. Qualifications, Experience and Profile:· Recognized Qualification in Math and English or qualified by experience.
· Background knowledge and experience of accounts payable functions.
· Computer Skill to include SAP (1-2 years), Microsoft products ( excel and outlook).
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the company.
- Experience with paperless invoice and payment processing preferred
- Must be team player as teamwork and collaboration are one our core values
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and strong understanding of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Accounts payable experience
- SAP experience and super user level preferred
- International and multi-site experience
- Experience working in rapid, start-up-like environment
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.