As Digital Product Director, eCommerce you will be responsible for implementing the commercial product roadmap for Twist Bioscience’s eCommerce platform. We are looking for an experienced product director with a demonstrated history of working with customer-facing scientific software. You will work closely with Digital Marketing, Customer Success & Experience, and Product Management to create a best-in-class buying journey for our customers. You will act as a subject matter expert to the technical teams to translate the commercial vision into strategic software initiatives. Reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy within the wider Product & Marketing Team, you will help enable our goals of customer retention, scalability, and revenue.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the vision, strategy and roadmap of the eCommerce platform to enable our customers in their pursuit of ground-breaking science and innovation
- Leverage internal stakeholders to define, prioritize and drive initiatives for the platform, with a primary focus on our Synthetic Biology portfolio
- Work alongside the commercial team, and collaborate with the technical teams, to provide a high-quality online buying experience for our customers
- Oversee the commercial process for VoC, customer interviews, and user testing to identify and validate market potential
- Understanding our customers’ needs and workflows, you will own the process for gathering, prioritising and implementing digital business requirements to drive alignment with our strategic goals
- Identify metrics to create, evaluate and adapt KPIs for the platform, and report insightful analytics to drive growth
- Supervise competitor benchmarking activities to ensure we provide innovative solutions to our customers
- Manage communication around new features, buying journeys, and digital products internally as well as externally
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ years Product Manager and/or Product Owner experience
- B.S. or M.S. in biology or software engineering; MBA preferred
- Experience within the biotech industry strongly preferred.
- This role will benefit from experience in a hybrid background in the sciences and software development
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and exceed goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent numerical and negotiation expertise
- Experience working with agile methodologies & development lifecycles
- Ability to work seamlessly with geographically dispersed teams and a diverse group of stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Capacity to travel occasionally based on business needs
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.