Want to do something with a positive impact? Keep on reading!
Twist Bioscience is a fast growing startup developing a disruptive synthetic DNA technology that is changing the world by enabling widespread healthcare and sustainability.
Synthetic biologists use our products to engineer organisms that produce medicine, create everyday chemicals using the atmosphere as a carbon source, breed plants that make their own fertilizers and develop in-vivo diagnostics that alert us when we are sick. And we’re just getting started.
The Israel R&D center in Tel Aviv is building the software tools which enable synthetic biologists to design, and edit biological code, and develop better bio-based products faster and cheaper.
We are expanding our team and looking for an experienced Backend developer with background in web development and cloud computing that is able to learn fast, work independently and is a creative out-of-the-box thinker.
If you are up for the challenge and want to join our team in Tel-Aviv please send us your resume.
What will you do
- Develop scalable web services boosting the goal of the company to synthesize DNA quicker and cheaper
- Work with cutting edge technologies in the R&D center in Tel-Aviv
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment, where everyone has a place to influence and take ownership
- BSc. in Computer Science (or related fields) from a known university
- 5+ years of development experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing restful APIs
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, NodeJS
- Experience in designing and building scalable distributed systems
- Experience in working with cloud computing and CI/CD tools
- Team player among an elite dynamic R&D group
- Ability to work under uncertainty and intensive atmosphere
- Full working proficiency in English
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.