We are looking for an outstanding Research Associate to join our growing Biopharma Team in Guangzhou, China
We are seeking an outstanding, innovative, and creative Research Associate to join our antibody discovery efforts. The Research associate will play multiple roles within the Biopharma group and will work within a team responsible for antibody discovery utilizing a number of in vitro display technologies, e.g. phage display, ribosome display, and yeast display.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Perform phage display library panning to both soluble protein and cell membrane targets
- Help with library construction using various molecular cloning skills like PCR, restriction digestion, ligation, DNA gel purification, and library bacteria transformation
- Run DNA sequencing by Illumina NGS and prep samples for Sanger sequencing, summarize sequencing results and be able to design necessary sequencing primers
- Pick colonies and conduct 96 and 384 well format ELISA assays
- Record the experimental findings and present to supervisor and group meeting
- Perform high throughput primary binding assays with help of automation
- Work collaboratively under aggressive timelines
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Your educational background includes a B.S in molecular biology, protein engineering, biological chemistry, or related discipline with minimum 0-2 years related work experience
- Knowledge and experiences in molecular biology, or antibody engineering methods and applications
- You are excited to learn new techniques and can work collaboratively with others
- You thrive in a dynamic, quickly changing environment where we work cross functions as a team
- Solid skills in molecular biology or antibody engineering field
- Experience with phage, ribosome or yeast display is a plus, but not required
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent oral/written communication in their own language and English; effective interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work as an individual contributor and as a team player
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.