Twist Program Management Office is seeking a product configuration specialist to support new product introduction with an emphasis on product configurations and SKU management in business systems. He/she is expected to be the go-to person for managing the life cycle of product SKUs and driving efficiency and continued process improvement. He/she will also assist a cross-functional core team to design and develop a robust, scalable SKU management infrastructure to meet the demand of Twist product portfolio expansion as well as regulatory and quality requirements. A successful candidate is highly organized, process-driven, with problem-solving skills. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has a desire to broaden knowledge and experience in business operations for future career advancement opportunities.
- Own the process of new product SKUs creation in multiple business systems to ensure timely product launch
- Train various stakeholders on the SKU management process for their roles and responsibilities
- Identify gaps and/or opportunities for improvement in the current SKU management process. Collaborate with product, quality, supply chain, finance, operations and inventory teams to implement short-term incremental process improvements
- Support the cross-functional core team in the design and develop of a new robust, automated, and scalable SKU management system
- Develop and translate user requirements and acceptance criteria into technical requirements to support software development and testing. Lead user acceptance testing of the new system
- Support the development of new training program for SKU management system
- Serve as a change agent for transitioning business stakeholders to released new system
- BS in Biology or Engineering or Business Administration
- 1-2 years experience working with SAP, SalesForce, JIRA, ERP systems
- Experience in Change Control process and Quality Management Systems is plus
- Self-starter, result-driven, ambitious with long-term career goals
- Highly organized and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgment and discretion effectively
- Solid analytical skills and effective project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills; ability to develop trusting relationships with all key stakeholders
- Strive in fast-paced environment with can-do attitude
- Strong work ethics, commitment to the highest quality of work
- Proficient with MS and google document tools
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.