As part of the Business systems team, as Sr SAP Solutions engineer, the key team member will be accountable for operational support and managing end to end developments.
They will work very closely with the stakeholders, both business and software engineering, internal as well as external service providers, providing guidance and designing the solutions to best fix the business needs and accomplish the IT goals in terms of agility, scalability and cost.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with the business team on SAP functionality demand to identify, document and prioritize business requirements and consolidate supporting business cases.
- Prepares functional specifications for conversions and enhancements, build and design configurations and small enhancements.
- Define solutions within FICO to meet business requirements and work with users to gain UAT sign-off.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for key SAP-FICO processes as well as sales and supply chain.
- Provide application support, identifying and implementing approved corrective and preventative actions in continuous improvement efforts.
- Interface with business partners and IT teams both including internal and external consultants to ensure business requirements are met through proper system configuration and testing.
- Work with contractors to ensure SLAs are met.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 4-6 years’ hands-on experience in requirements gathering & documentation, design, testing, implementation and support of the SAP FI-CO modules
- Sound technical knowledge performing SAP configurations, customizations, system administration and working on interfaces.
- Thorough knowledge of cross functional integration of SAP FI-CO with SD & MM modules
- Solid understanding of Finance processes. Good understanding of business processes related to SAP MM and SD modules.
- Able to articulate solution designs and use ERP configuration creatively versus developing custom enhancements.
- ERP project management process knowledge is preferred.
- Ability and inclination to learn new business processes and applications including other SAP Modules.
- S4 Hana experience
- Experience managing IT projects
- Knowledge of Finance processes
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.