Customer Master Data Specialist
Twist Bioscience is currently looking for a Customer Master Data Specialist to support the Sales Operations team and who will help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our past. If you're one who thrives on change, isn’t afraid to take risks, loves to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Customer Master Data Specialist will report into Sales Operations and will assist in managing customer and account data from our Salesforce, manufacturing, and SAP systems. You will be responsible for creating solutions and processes to enable data mastering, governance, and standardization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Maintain the integrity and quality of master data in Salesforce, Twist's manufacturing system, and SAP.
- Manage framework to assess customer and account master data across the enterprise for quality, consistency, accuracy and compliance; and communicate the findings and risks/opportunities to the broader team.
- Document and maintain existing customer and account data structure, across all master data systems.
- Lead the effort for defining and communicating customer and account master data standards and governance policy in coordination with business managers and business partners.
- Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and future customer and account master data management needs.
- Establish, maintain and train on data entry across all departmental data entry roles.
- Successfully collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure project(s) success to meet short and long term objectives.
- Identify and lead data quality improvement initiatives across all hierarchies and systems.
- Use proven methodologies for analyzing and presenting data.
Experience and Key Skills
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in data management required
- Excel in a fast-paced and dynamic landscape
- Technical and functional experience in Salesforce administration
- Proven experience working with Salesforce, SAP and ERP systems
- Knowledge of Biotech and Pharmaceutical Landscape a plus
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective project management skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to drive project results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate data-related technical concepts.
- Must have excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgment and discretion effectively.
- Ability to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies.
- Must be organized, able to exercise good judgment and discretion, hold self- accountable
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and coordinate a variety of tasks despite interruptions
- Infectious “get it done” attitude
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration or related field preferred.
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.