Want to do something with a positive impact? Keep on reading!
Twist Bioscience is a fast-growing startup developing a disruptive synthetic DNA technology that is changing the world. Synthetic biologists will use our products to engineer organisms that produce medicine, create everyday chemicals using the atmosphere as a carbon source, breed plants that make their own fertilizers and develop in-vivo diagnostics that alert us when we are sick. And we’re just getting started.
The Tel Aviv R&D center is building the software tools which enable synthetic biologists to design, and edit biological code, and develop better bio-based products faster and cheaper. Consider DNA as the “machine code” of life, we build the IDE to design, compile and debug it.
We are expanding our team and looking for an experienced, highly motivated and passionate QA Engineer to join our Software QA team.
As our Software QA Engineer, you will:
- Review product specification documents and identify tests requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Execute and evaluate tests cycles and ensure new deliverables meet product requirements.
- Collaborate with the technical and product teams
- Suggest solutions to identify product problems
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and tests strategies
- Analyze automation tests results
- Work closely with products managers and with developers in TLV and in U.S
- 2+ years of QA experience testing WEB applications
- A BA/MA Background in Biology / Bioinformatics / Life Sciences – major advantage
- Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, TCP, Restful API
- Experience in using browser debug tools
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Highly motivated, great self-learner, responsible, independent
- Ability to drill down and find the root cause of problems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences – an advantage
- Experience working with Linux or Mac operating systems – an advantage
- The position applies for both man and women
- Send your CV in English only